1. Working in offices this summer has definitely given me a new appreciation for Fridays. TGIF, y'all!
2. Sign #5843545 you're leaving for school? Your car gets sold. Really. I've been whippin' it in the Suburban the past week and I wouldn't say it's the most fun to drive, but it does beat the Camry. I will maintain until the day I die that there are few things better in life than going 65 with the windows down on the interstate with Luke Bryan playing along. File that under things I'm going to miss about VB.
3. Someone asked me yesterday what I was going to miss the most about home. I replied, "Virginia Food." Oops. Never sorry.
4. I've never posted on Vine, but sometimes I'll get on and lay in my bed and watch videos for like 45 minutes. Does this happen to anyone else? Some accounts are so addicting!
5. Is anyone else a little freaked out by the fact that today is the last friday in July? Summer has gone by so fast!